Creativity. Marketing. Strategy. Code.

Proverbs for business.

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty

proverbs 14:23

Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.

proverbs 15:22

Desire without knowledge is not good.... hasty feet miss the way!

proverbs 19:2

my Skills

I Generate Leads.

I enjoy helping businesses develop strategic campaigns that engage and interest prospective customers. More important than traffic is engagment of the right audience. I would rather bring in 100 visitors that are likely to buy or engage with our product, than 1000 poorly targeted visitors who won't. I accomplish this with extensive customer research, creative funnel construction, data driven optimization, and understanding the objectives clearly.

I Convert Them Too.

My biggest strength would have to be sales. With over 8 years experience it would be pretty bad if I wasn't good at it by now. Identifying customer needs, building value in viable solutions, and annihilating objections with effective presentations are invaluable phases in my sales process. On the web this is accomplish with creative email marketing, effective content, conversion design, and sometimes old fashioned telemarketing.

I Also Like To Build Things.

I LOVE building innovative software. From the planning to the launch of a new product I am 100% invested. I enjoy teaching owners the technical aspect of what they are trying to build while also helping them forecast the business side of the product. This includes marketing, branding, and revenue generation strategies. Currently building apps in PHP using Laravel as my choice framework.

Lastly, I Enjoy ->Web<- Business.

There are those who are adicted to programming, those who are addicted to design, there are even those who are addicted to the latest tech-markketing trends. I would have to say that I am ecited about all of these things and more. Anything dealing with web business usually will catch my eye. From innovative startups, to new computer language releases, to Google releasing another weirdly name update... (fingers crossed for the Possum update). I love the web and being apart of projects on it.

more About me

My Experiences.

Sales

Tiramisu gummies sesame snaps lemon drops gummies fruitcake powder gummi bears jelly beans. Toffee candy canes macaroon dragée jujubes. Halvah sugar plum lemon drops gummies cupcake croissant dragée biscuit.

Strategy

Tiramisu gummies sesame snaps lemon drops gummies fruitcake powder gummi bears jelly beans. Toffee candy canes macaroon dragée jujubes. Halvah sugar plum lemon drops gummies cupcake croissant dragée biscuit.

Conversion Design

Coding

Lead Generation

Team Management

Financial Management

Creative

Who Am I.

Tiramisu gummies sesame snaps lemon drops gummies fruitcake powder gummi bears jelly beans. Toffee candy canes macaroon dragée jujubes. Halvah sugar plum lemon drops gummies cupcake croissant dragée biscuit. Biscuit jelly beans gummi bears. Jelly lollipop icing powder. Biscuit caramels unerdwear.com jelly beans sugar plum cotton candy tootsie roll.

Things I like to do.

Tiramisu gummies sesame snaps lemon drops gummies fruitcake powder gummi bears jelly beans. Toffee candy canes macaroon dragée jujubes. Halvah sugar plum lemon drops gummies cupcake croissant dragée biscuit. Biscuit jelly beans gummi bears. Jelly lollipop icing powder. Biscuit caramels unerdwear.com jelly beans sugar plum cotton candy tootsie roll.

What Im Looking For.

Would I be a good match for your venture?

work with Me

*All content will be from my awesome site WebBusinessGeek.com

Come on, you know you want to! Work with me now