Creativity. Marketing. Strategy. Code.

Proverbs for business.

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty

proverbs 14:23

Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.

proverbs 15:22

Desire without knowledge is not good.... hasty feet miss the way!

proverbs 19:2

my Skills

I Generate Leads.

I help businesses develop strategic campaigns that engage and interest prospective customers. More important than traffic is the engagment of the right audience. I would rather bring in 100 visitors that are likely to buy or engage with the product, than 1000 poorly targeted visitors who won't. I accomplish this with extensive customer research, creative funnel construction, data driven optimization, and understanding the objectives clearly.

I Convert Them Too.

I admit it... Im a closer. Identifying customer needs, building value in viable solutions, and annihilating objections with effective presentations have become as natural as breathing over these last 8 years of pushing various products and services. My web sales arsenal includes creative email marketing, strategic content promotion, and designing and optimizing web content for conversions.

I Also Like To Build Things.

Its nothing like starting a new software project. From the planning to the launch of a new product I am 100% focused. I enjoy teaching owners the technical aspect of what they are trying to build while also helping them forecast the business side of the product. Things like marketing, branding, and revenue generation strategies. I speak PHP and use Laravel mostly, I can also develop in AngularJS or raw jQuery on the front end if needed.

I Enjoy Web Business.

There are those who are adicted to programming, those who are addicted to design, there are even those who are addicted to the latest tech-markketing trends. I would have to say that I am ecited about all of these things and more. Anything dealing with web business usually will catch my eye. From innovative startups, to new computer language releases, to Google releasing another weirdly name update... (fingers crossed for the Possum update). I love the web and being apart of projects on it.

more About me

My Experiences.

Sales

Tiramisu gummies sesame snaps lemon drops gummies fruitcake powder gummi bears jelly beans. Toffee candy canes macaroon dragée jujubes. Halvah sugar plum lemon drops gummies cupcake croissant dragée biscuit.

Strategy

Tiramisu gummies sesame snaps lemon drops gummies fruitcake powder gummi bears jelly beans. Toffee candy canes macaroon dragée jujubes. Halvah sugar plum lemon drops gummies cupcake croissant dragée biscuit.

Conversion Design

Coding

Lead Generation

Team Management

Financial Management

Creative

Who Am I.

I would say that I am someone who is perfectly content with a macbook air and an internet connection. I work as a freelance marketer, programmer, and digital strategist. My clients include learning platforms, web designers, niche marketplaces, ecommerce distributors, legal service providers, and software companies. I majored in Advertising at Temple University but learned much more selling in the real world the past 8 years. I enjoy what I do and that pretty much sums it up.

TMI

Some additional info about me is that I am a follower of Jesus Christ, and work on the tech and usher teams at my church. I enjoy learning new things and overcoming challenges - whether they are professional, personal, or someone else's - I enjoy strategizing and solving real problems. My dislikes are the occasional instances of my wifi router not working, waiting for Comcast to fix it, and knowing they will get paid anyway. Oh and I also dislike cats. Relax all you activists, I have a soft spot for dogs.

What Im Looking For.

I am looking for clients that are serious about launching or growing their businesses and have the skills or resources to be successful. The right client to me is someone who understands that hard work, dedication, and diligence pays off - but also recognizes the importance of turning a profit.

More descriptively, I look for:

• Collaborators who have tech skills but need help with marketing.
  • Clients with limited tech skills but a passion to bring a great idea to market.
  • Owners who have established businesses and are looking for growth.

Would I be a good match for your venture?

work with Me

*All content will be from my awesome site WebBusinessGeek.com

Come on, you know you want to! Work with me now